Tequila Sunrise, the new Event Mode which will run for only 72 hours consist on shotguns and melee weapons ONLY, on Miramar, for four-man squads.
Below you can find more details regarding the event:
- STARTS: April 5th, 7pm PDT / April 6th, 4am CEST / April 6th, 11AM KST
- ENDS: April 8th, 7pm PDT / April 9th, 4am CEST / April 9th, 11AM KST
- Squads (All Regions)
- You can choose to turn Auto Matching either on or off in the main menu. The default state is "On"
- NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SA/SEA/OC : TPP only
LOOT SPAWN BEHAVIOR
- Shotguns (3x spawn rate)
- Melee Weapons (3x spawn rate)
- No other weapons
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.3 (3x spawn rate)
- Bag/Helmet/Armor Lv.1 (0.5x spawn rate)
- Ammunition (3x spawn rate)
SAFE ZONE (WHITE CIRCLE) BEHAVIOR
- Immediately after the plane gets into the air, the first safe zone is visible on the map.
- The first safe zone will be smaller than its normal size.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- Time of day is locked at sunrise.
- Care packages are disabled.
For more information, feel free to read the full PUBG's Steam post and do let us know what do you think.